필라델피아 무료음식 픽업장소
필라델피아시에서는 코로나19사태로 식품구입이 어려운 이웃들에게 40여곳에서 무료음식을 나눠주고 있다. 월요일과 목요일 오전 10시에서 12시 사이에 지정장소로 가면 무료음식을 받을 수 있다. 신분증을 제시하지 않아도 되고 개인의 수입과도 상관없다.
In response to the impact of COVID-19, the City of Philadelphia and partners are supporting food sites where residents can pick up free food.
This map includes food sites where any resident can pick up a box of food (one per household), and student meal sites.
About the food sites:
- Sites are open Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Residents can pick up one box per household. Supplies will last up to five days.
- Residents do not need to present an ID or proof of income for eligibility.
About the student meal sites:
- 49 School District schools are open from 9 a.m - noon on Thursdays. Each child will receive six grab-and-go meals.
- Six Philadelphia Housing Authority community centers are open from 9 a.m. - noon every weekday. Each child will receive breakfast and lunch.
- Several charter schools are also distributing meals. Times and days vary.
- Any child is eligible at any site. No ID is required.